About Eye Care Center Limited
At Eye Care Center Limited, we offer eye and vision exams, contact lens fittings, vision therapy, LASIK eye surgery and more to keep your vision healthy. Dr. Albina is your Burbank optometrist you can trust to get to the bottom of your vision problems and help you live a better life through great vision.
Meet Dr. Albina
Dr. Najib Albina focuses on using the most advanced optometry practices found in the world, using quality equipment and a deep attention to detail. He has lived in Chicago since 2003, after graduating from the Illinois College of Optometry that same year. He grew up as a US Army child, traveling all over the US and Germany with his family. He attended Benedictine University, where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Biology. He is dedicated to the practice of optometry and is ready to talk to you about your vision needs.
Services We Offer
Whether you are looking to get a routine eye exam, or you are interested in vision correction through LASIK surgery, we are there to help. Our full line of services includes:
- Contact lens exams - For those that need corrective lenses but don't want to wear glasses, contact lenses are an excellent alternative.
- Eye and vision exams - Year vision and eye exams to check for early signs of disease and to make sure your vision is as good as it should be.
- LASIK eye surgery - For individuals who are interested in vision correction without the use of contact lenses or glasses, LASIK can be the answer.
- Hard to fit contacts - When you have trouble wearing contact lenses, we will carefully measure to find you the right pair.
- Vision therapy - For vision problems, vision therapy can improve your vision and strengthen your eyes.
- Computer vision treatment - When your eyes are tired from the computer screen, it's time to see an optometrist who can help.
- Sports vision - To maximize your ability on the field, sports vision therapy may help you succeed.
- Prescription sunglasses - Protect your eyes with prescription sunglasses that reduce glare and stop UV rays from reaching your sensitive eyes.
Schedule an Eye Doctor Appointment Now
If you are having vision problems, or it's time for your yearly exam, schedule an eye doctor appointment with Eye Care Center Limited now. Call one of our offices (630) 543-0607 (Addison) or (708) 599-0050 (Burbank) to set up your appointment.